I wish we got notifications when people published our asks instead of having to refresh their blog like every second
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music that they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, or whatever you like, and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people. And remember: no skipping.
I was tagged by iris-alison-shor-13.
1. What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
2. Blow - Ke$ha
3. Closer to Me - Megan & Liz
4. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
5. Dear John - Taylor Swift
6. Every Time I hear Your Name - Cascada
7. Hermit the Frog - Marina and the Diamonds
8. Ghost of You - Selena Gomez & The Scene
9. Can’t Speak French - Girls Aloud
10. Tomorrow (from “Annie”) - Aileen Quinn, Albert Finney, Edward DeBanzie and Edward Herrmann
11. Life on Mars (Acoustic) - Sandi Thom
12. Freak the Freak Out - Victorious Cast & Victoria Justice
13. Supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious (from “Mary Poppins”) - Julie Andrews
14. Send in the Clowns (from “a Little Night Musical”) - All Angels, The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra & Miriam Nemcova
15. Breaking Your Own Heart - Kelly Clarkson
16. Meddle - Little Boots
17. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
18. That’s More Like It - Selena Gomez & The Scene
19. Like A Song - Lenka
20. Abracadabra - Jessie J
I tag: deaded123, ifihadanyheartleftidgiveittoyou, ileftmyscarfthere, its-vaguely-augustinian, inappropriatebutmuchmorefun, passinnotesinsecrecy, hashtagidontjudge, mapleslattes, agrinwithoutacat and ofcourseit-sinyourheadharry.
Remember that time Daleks and Cybermen had sass-off?
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVE SCENE FROM DOCTOR WHO EVER I AM NOT EVEN JOKING I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE MADE A POST OF IT I THINK ABOUT THIS MORE OFTEN THAN IS NORMAL UGH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY
No one sasses better than the Daleks and Cybermen. No one.
fish shaming [x]
jesus christ i’ve been waiting for this
RED SINGLE GIVEAWAYAs voted by my followers, this giveaway will be a RED single giveaway!Just reblog it as many times as you want - the more ou reblog, the more chances you have of winning.You can like the post, it will give you an extra chance.WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
Just a few rules;
- Must be following me.
- You can’t use giveaway blogs.
Here's my past giveaways.
Most of you already know this, but — the photos on the post are my own merch but i won’t give that away, i will buy and ship a new, sealed one to the winner.
You can reblog as many times as you want until August 1st.
I will randomly pick the winner and post on Aug. 1, around 7pm BRT or later.
Any questions just message me.
OH and i’ll be doing a bigger giveaway with new merch of the new era as soon as we have any news about it!
Hey everyone, so, I have decided to do a giveaway of all of these Taylor Swift bracelets, as I don’t really wear them, and I have extras of my favourite ones.
I am going to give all of these away, and yes, this is my photo which has been copied onto other blogs/sites many times. You can actually see my old URL (redswifty) on the right side of the RED bracelet.
- The giveaway is WORLDWIDE
- Must be following [me], and I will check
- Reblog to enter as many times as you want, likes don’t count
- Will pick a winner randomly on 1 August 2014 :)
- Good luck
“Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I’ve never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line’s always been really blurred for me. I’ll hang out with them after the show. I’ll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I’ll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.”
So I was listening to the radio earlier today and the presenter introduced the next song by saying “And next up is the feel-good song by Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams, Blurred Lines.” And I just… Really? Feel-good? That is how you chose to describe it?
Congrats babe! You’re legal. Wishing the best day to the incredibly badass, beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, astoundingly talented woman with a spellbinding voice reminiscent of goddesses…the lovely Elizabeth Gillies.