I feel the need to sing the instrumentals of a song as much as I feel the need to sing the lyrics.
Amy Adams for The Hollywood Reporter
ana mulvoy-ten,house of anubis bts season 2.
I’m not saying I hate them but there are so so many issues I have with the way the storytelling worked in those movies.
- They downplayed Ron’s importance, hence downplaying the strength of the trio and Harry’s friendship with Ron which is KIND OF A HUGE DEAL TO ME BECAUSE I LIVE FOR THIS FRIENDSHIP.
- They were always hinting at a love triangle between the trio which was never there in the books and tbh kind of cheapens the purity of their love. jfhdkajhfjkrage.
- They COMPLETELY disregarded the age of the marauders and made them MUCH older than they were (JAMES AND LILY WERE TWENTY ONE WHEN THEY DIED. THE ACTORS WHO PLAYED THEM WERE 40 AT LEAST) and that took away a lot of the tragedy of their fate.
- Overglorified Snape into a saint and let’s face it Snape is not a good person.
- Downplayed Ginny’s character AND her relationship with Harry which I’ll be honest I’m not TOO mad about because I didn’t care much about them but a lot of people are bitter about it and I completely understand plus I’m allergic to female characters being reduced to just love interests and that happened to Ginny.
- Showed every single Slytherin as a bad guy. I hate the scene in Deathly Hallows pt2. where they’re all like LET’S LOCK ALL SLYTHERINS IN THE BASEMENT SO THEY DON’T GET IN THE WAY OF ALL THE COURAGEOUS FIGHTING FOR HOGWARTS like OUT OF ALL THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE THERE’S NOT ONE SINGLE SLYTHERIN WHO WANTS TO PROTECT THEIR SCHOOL.
- Extremely downplayed the political side of the story
- DID I MENTION THE RON THING.
- I MEAN SERIOUSLY RON WEASLEY MAN.
- THE BOY WHO WAS RAISED IN SELF DOUBT, ALWAYS IN THE SHADOW OF HIS OLDER BROTHERS.
- BECOMES BEST FRIEND WITH THE MOST FAMOUS WIZARD OF HIS TIME.
- LOVES SAID FAMOUS WIZARD SO MUCH THAT HE PREFERS TO ALWAYS FEEL INFERIOR TO HIM THAN END THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND OPENS UP HIS HOME TO HIM AND ~~MAKES HIM HIS BROTHER~~
- FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIS OTHER BEST FRIEND, HAS TO LIVE WITH THE FEAR THAT SHE’S GONNA END UP WITH HARRY
- AND YET IN THE END HE IS WILLING TO LET GO OF HIS FEELINGS FOR HERMIONE AND EVEN IF SHE DOES END UP WITH HARRY HE’S GOING TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT BECAUSE HE STILL LOVES HIS ~~BROTHER~~ TOO MUCH TO LET HIM GO.
- THE HEART OF THE TRIO.
- THE PERSON WHO MADE THE OTHER TWO WALK AROUND LIKE SOULESS ZOMBIES UPON HIS ABSENCE.
- THE PERSON HARRY.WOULD.MISS.THE.MOST.
- WHY WOULD YOU TAKE ALL THIS AWAY FROM ME AND REDUCE HIM TO JUST COMIC RELIEF. WHY. WHY.
I was talking with my little sister and she just said “why do you call it an otp why not mothership” and I just
I know people are always getting on Taylor Swift‘s case about her love life. Yeah, I know, she sings about boys and love a lot. That’s not all her life is about though. In fact, there’s no mention of guys or relationships in her Instagram at all.
Taylor Swift’s Instagram is all about her friends, her music, and her fans. Basically, everything that’s important to her life. Nothing romantic related. On Valentine’ Day, she posted a picture of herself celebrating with friends in the studio. My favorite kind of Valentine’s Day.
My favorite picture on her Instagram right now is a picstitch of her fans showing their love for Taylor through signs and cut outs. Her caption for the picture is “Oh my God, please never leave me.” Which is just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
Taylor posts a lot of pictures with her friends having various adventures. In fact, that’s what most of her pictures are. She even has a picture with fellow celeb Sarah Hyland celebrating New Years together. On the beach, backstage, at the studio, or just hanging out, Taylor shows us what she does when she isn’t writing songs about heartbreak. I’d love to hang out with Taylor Swift for a day. I’d take so many Instagram selfies.
I also like looking at her life in pictures and seeing some of the things she writes about in action. She posted a picture of her high school BFF, with red hair, who must be the “red-headed Abigail” she talks about in her song “Fifteen”. She also has a picture of her and her younger brother wearing matching onsies on Christmas morning (the best), and she mentions him in a song or two as well.
Yes, I know the lyrics to all of her songs, it’s fine, we don’t need to talk about it. Basically, she writes about her life, and I think that’s really cool.
Take me back!
Audrey Hepburn’s lovely outfits in How to Steal a Million (1966) Dir. William Wyler
advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus